Members and Visitors
updated 7 January 2022
Happy New Year to all members and visitors to our site.
Lets all keep Covid safe and If you are able, get vacinated and follow that up with the booster shot,
Club organised activity continues in a restricted way with access to the shed again limited due to the space restrictions and co-tenant issues. For the safety of all members please follow all the current applicable Covid-19 restrictions such as social distancing and density. When and if indoors, masks should be worn. Please always follow good personal hygiene / hand washing practices.
- Access to the shed & toilets is dependent on a disinfecting routine and if open may be restricted with only single person one way entry & departure and the QR code input on your smart phone or a manual sign-in
- Restrictions on self serving of catered food and drinks also remain in place, but BYO with no sharing is allowed
RC LASER TWILIGHT SERIES - Port River Sailing Club
- The second half of the season will resume on 20 January 2022 at PRSC as its facilities are less restricted by the Covid 19 regulations.
- Lasers will again be the main feature but ML45's, DF95.s & other classes & spectators are most welcome.
- Come and stay for dinner & a sunset drink. The feast and social activity is good. . Twilight Series
- Club Members.... See the Sailing Tab for the full RC Laser program
RC STATE LASER TITLES - APRIL 2nd & 3rd at Wallaroo Marina - MLMYC in association with the Wallaroo Sailing Club will conduct the 2022 State Titles.
- Click here for the event flier containg information on arrangement, location & accommodation
- Click here for the official Notice of Race
- Click here for the ARYA Sailing Instructions that apply
- Click here for Registrations
AFTER DARK SAILING was tried again on Friday 10 December. Follow this link to see some photos and vids at twilight and later - AfterDark & Twilight Sailing at Mawson Lakes
Note the polo club goals will be in location for their events on the weekend of 15/16 Jan before their big National event on 22 & 23 January 2022 and then again on Sunday 6 March 2022 for NDCC State competition activity.
Sail Day at RSAYS Outer Harbour is being arranged, most probably 22 January 2022. NOW DOUBTFUL .. WATCH THIS SPACE.
FACEBOOK. We have two. The MLMYC social page is being updated and managed by Gerry and we also have have "sailing at Mawson Lakes" being manged by Brian and Lindsay. So our facebookers have some keeping up to do.
See MLMYC on FaceBook for the latest News.
CLIPPER SHIP City of Adelaide
Restoration is continuing. Well worth a look over at Dock 2 Port Adelaide, the family will enjoy it. Visit their facebook page or web site https://www.cityofadelaide.org.au/ Plenty of opportunities for individuals and corporates to support with donations and product. It will become one of Adelaides major attractions.