Members and Visitors
updated 22 July 2021
Welcome all members and visitors to our site. Lets not get lazy in our habits & keep Covid safe. It only takes one with these new variants to spread to many. If you are able, please get vacinated, it's good advice from the experts.
TEMPORARY SHED CLOSURE AS OF 20 July 2021 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO THE CURRENT SOUTH AUSTRALIA COVID OUTBREAK & LEVEL 4 GOVERNMENT IMPOSED RESTRICTIONS
All club organised activity is cancelled. Members are able to sail individually but should follow the announced restrictions.
- The shed & toilets are again open on sailing days with numbers in the common area restricted to 9 persons
- The passageway & toilet access is still one way single person at a time to maintain 1.5m social distancing
- Covid-19 sign in still applies as does social distancing and good hygiene practices
- Restrictions on self serving of catered food and drinks also remain in place, but BYO with no sharing is allowed
- QR code input on your smart phone or a manual sign still applies
- Dept of Health and State Police checking for compliance HAS been stepped up & we are not exempt
NOTE Our number of members being vacainated is now increasing at a faster rate & we look forward to having all that were able completing their second shots soon. Be under no illusion however variant strains remain a danger. Good hygiene & social distancing remain essential.
Cancelled pending lifting of Covid restrictions.
Boats for Sale
See the Tab. More boats now listed for sale and more to come as members have been busy in Covid isolation sorting out their boats and gear.
Members. Look out for our regular news updates sent to members email addresses or at least the ones we have been told about. The club is now using emails, facebook, sms's (thats mobile phone text messages), whatsap and still we hear that we are not keeping regular contact.
See the dates and register for each race. Race Results.
State RC Laser Championships
Read the full report and see the results summary. Photos in the gallery section on the Sailing Tab. Next years dates tentatively set for April and the venue Wallaroo in conjunction with the Sailing Club.
CLIPPER SHIP City of Adelaide
Restoration is continuing. Well worth a look over at Dock 2 Port Adelaide, the family will enjoy it. Visit their facebook page or web site https://www.cityofadelaide.org.au/ Plenty of opportunities for individuals and corporates to support with donations and product. It will become one of Adelaides major attractions.
See MLMYC on FaceBook for the latest News.